NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN, NOR WILL A PURCHASE IMPROVE THE CHANCES OF WINNING
1. ENTRY: You may only enter the sweepstakes beginning 12:01 AM, September 27, 2012 through 11:59 PM, October 5th, 2012. For purposes of these rules, all times are Pacific Time, by visiting http://www.toriamos.com/lepoissonrouge/ ("Website"), following the entry instructions and clicking on the "submit" button ("Online Entry"). Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply. It is your sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor in writing if you change your email address ("Address").
2. LIMITATIONS: All entries must be received by 11:59 PM, October 5th , 2012. Only one entry per person and per Address. If there is a dispute about who the e-mail address belongs to, it will be deemed submitted by the e-mail account holder. If multiple entries are received, only the first entry will be considered and subsequent entries will be disqualified. Open only to persons, 18 or older upon entering, who are legal residents of, and physically located in, the 48 continental states or D.C. and not employees of Universal Music Group (.Sponsor.), Vivendi Universal, Decca Label Group, or their respective parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies, or the advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies of any of them (individually and collectively, .Entities.), nor members of their immediate families or households. The Entities are not responsible for entries that are inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, late, lost, misdirected, delayed or misrouted as a result of interrupted or unavailable network connections or Internet transmissions or any computer, phone, hardware, software, human or mechanical malfunction. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations.
3. GRAND PRIZES: Two (2) VIP tickets for admission to see Tori Amos perform at Le Poisson Rouge in New York City (Approximate retail value of each Grand Prize: $40). All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely the winner.s responsibility. Winner and guest must be available to attend the show. Hotel, Transportation not included, this is for Tickets only. Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable, except to a surviving spouse residing in the same household. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor.s sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. The prize will be awarded.
4. PROCEDURES: Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 AM, September 27, 2012, and ends at 11:59 PM, October 5th, 2012. On or about October 5th, 2012, in a random drawing, winners will be selected from all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. WINNERS: Will be notified by U.S. Mail and e-mail on or about October 5th, 2012. The failure of a potential winner to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release within ten (10) days from the date of notification, the return of a notification or prize as undeliverable, or any other non-compliance with rules and conditions, will result in disqualification and the selection of an alternate winner. Winner and companion must attend the same tour date and at the same time. All taxes are solely the winner.s responsibility. For name of winners (after October 5, 2012 and/or sweepstakes rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Tori Amos Le Poisson Rouge Sweepstakes, Decca Label Group, 1755 Broadway, 2nd Fl, New York, NY 10019.
6. RESERVATIONS: Each entrant by entering this sweepstakes agrees that: (1) he or she will be bound by these rules; (2) the entry becomes the Sponsor.s property and will not be returned; (3) none of the Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, employees, agents or representatives are responsible for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from sweepstakes participation or the awarding, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of any prize or participation in any prize related activity; (4) the prize is awarded .AS IS. and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied, (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose); (5) the opportunity to meet Tori Amos is subject to her schedule and availability; (6) Sponsor is not responsible for the unavailability of Tori Amos; (7) the acceptance of a prize constitutes the grant of an unconditional right to use winner's name, address, voice, likeness, photograph, biographical and prize information and/or statements about the promotion for any publicity, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law; (8) in the event this sweepstakes becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise. the Sponsor has the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the sweepstakes and in such event, to select winners by random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to such time of cancellation, termination or suspension; (9) any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this sweepstakes will be ineligible for the prize and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law; and (10) Sponsor is not responsible for the inability of the winner to accept the prize for any reason.
7. SPONSOR: Decca Label Group, 1755 Broadway, 2nd Fl, New York, NY 10019.